We BELIEVE most of all the fact that Jesus died for our sin, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring us to God.
We VALUE …
- Faithful preaching & teaching of God’s Word which is applied individually, corporately and to our community.
- Heartfelt prayer which recognises God’s authority over all things and seeks to pray according to His will.
- Cross-generational fellowship which is welcoming and inclusive pastoral care which seeks to look after the elderly, disadvantaged and young people.
- Age-appropriate small groups (kids/youth/adults) which focus on discipleship.
- Being equipped to engage with our community.
- A compassionate response to what God is up to in Australia (refugees), China, Kenya and other parts of the world including the Persecuted Church.
- A church family which encourages one another to grow in their personal faithfulness to Christ.
- A tone of restoration which recognises that the risen Christ is bigger than our brokenness and sin.
- Proactive godly leadership which directs, delegates, cares and facilitates conversation including when there are differences.
- Church members who humbly use their gifts and resources for the building up of Christ’s body, the church.
- A church family which makes every effort to establish unity in the gospel.
- Regular corporate worship which reflects diverse styles.
- A church property which enables effective ministry and mission.
- A strong partnership between Session and Committee of Management.